Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cave Art Mystery!

The mysteries just keep on getting bigger!  Cave paintings similar to those found in Europe have been found high in the cliffs of the Great South African Escarpment.  REALLY?!  How is that explainable?

If you are as intrigued by all this as I am, be sure you read my previous post, and then you may enjoy this video...Let me know what you think~





Let me hear from you! I'd love to know your theories...
Ancient Apparitions -Watercolor, acrylic gesso, ink on paper  11X15 $300
Rebecca Zdybel


Rebecca Zdybel
Artist, Instructor, Art-Travel Instructor
Art Lessons in all media
Myrtle Beach, SC
rebecca@artmyrtlebeach.com

Spread Light, Share Love, DO Art!

Feel free to share any of this blog post on your own blog or website, but I ask that you you include:
Rebecca Zdybel is an artist and instructor in Myrtle Beach, SC.  Follow her and see her work at http://www.artmyrtlebeach.com/


"Like" my facebook page: Rebecca Zdybel- Artist
Join me on Google+ Rebecca Zdybel Google+ Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you! I read every one...

 
Copyright 2012 Rebecca Zdybel.  All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Maintained by Myrtle Beach Website Designer