Monday, December 1, 2014

Learn Watercolor Basics Making Holiday Cards





Coastal Carolina University's OLLI Program-  Tuesday Dec 2 and 9 12:30-2:30 and 3-5 PM
79th Ave N Campus, Myrtle Beach, SC- Sign up online here 
http://www.coastal.edu/media/administration/olli/Fall%202014%20OLLI%20Registration.pdf

You can come to make holiday cards during my 
Regular Art classes on Wed's 1-4 and Saturdays 1-4 (check the calendar here online for my schedule) 
Contact me to reserve your seat- email contact through this website or text/call me at 843-450-2307



Materials for Watercolor Holiday Card Making Class: with Rebecca Zdybel

• Watercolors and mixing palette (your colors)




 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you! I read every one...

 
Copyright 2012 Rebecca Zdybel.  All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Maintained by Myrtle Beach Website Designer