Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Tip from a great teacher- Easiest, Lightest and Cheapest Light Box Ever

This week has found me studying with a few of my favorite instructors at Art of the Carolina's in Raleigh.  I've learned so many fun new ideas, and studied Batik painting on Rice Paper with Kathie George today.  She is an impressively organized and talented teacher/artist.  I really loved her class!

In looking around her website, I ran across this article she wrote, and is it ever a great idea for a cheap and easy light box!  So great that I just had to share it.  Enjoy!



Kathie George /Watermedia Workshops: Easiest, Lightest and Cheapest Light Box Ever: 12 X 18 Batik on Rice Paper Painted from a photo taken in Collioure, France. Collioure is a lovely little harbor town in France...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you! I read every one...

 
Copyright 2012 Rebecca Zdybel.  All Rights Reserved.
Designed and Maintained by Myrtle Beach Website Designer